Bronchitis & Asthma
NOTE: THE INFORMATION BELOW HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM DEEP AYURVEDA, INDIA.
Asthma is a disease related to the human respiratory system, which means the air passages become inflamed and narrow often in response to a trigger such as an exposure to an allergen, cold air, excessive exercise or emotional stress. The patient can experience wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing.
Symptoms: cough either dry or wet, tightness in chest, difficulty in breathing, wheezing sounds in the chest, shallowness of breath.
Six types of Asthma:
- Allergic asthma ; it occurs due to an allergic response of the body to some objects like pollen, pet hair or dander, some fragrance, insects, a food item, some fiber, and the list is endless.
- Asthma without allergy: in some people asthma triggers due to some upper respiratory tract infection such as cold, flu and rhinovirus.
- Aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease(AERD): in some people, aspirin causes sneezing and a runny nose which leads to inflamed airways, wheezing and then difficulty in breathing.
- Exercise-induced asthma: any hard physical activity such as sport activities which can cause difficulty in breathing and cough.
- Cough variant: It is characterized by a dry cough which can be triggered duringthe day or night.
- Occupational asthma: it occurs due to inhaled chlorine or smoke or any other irritant at the workplace. Aggravated Kapha (water) accumulates in the airways, leading to their narrowing and obstruction. This causes an interruption in the flow of the air in the lungs, causing shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing.
- Respocare Syrup: 1 to 2 tsp, After/Food
- Curcumin Capsules: 1 Capsule, twice a day, A/F
- Herbal powder formulation: 3 Gm, twice a day, A/F
- Steam Inhalation: 1 or 2 drops with water, twice a day, A/F.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice for Asthma:
Pulses like old rice (rice which is stored for at least one year is called old), wheat, barley, kulattha, mung beans, arhar beans, etc . should be consumed. Honey, warm drinks like herbal teas, spice teas are also okay. Sprouts, nuts, and seeds can be taken in moderate amount. The heavy foods and those who make ama should be avoided. This mainly includes milk products like cheese, curd, buttermilk, creams, and banana, etc. Heavy deep fried and excessive oily foods which are difficult to digest should not be taken. White flour and white sugar products should be avoided. Avoid the cold foods, cold drinks, and other refrigerated things. Avoid excessive or physically demanding exercise. Yoga and Pranayama can be practiced.
Why is Deep Ayurveda Asthma Treatment different from others?
- This Wellness Package is formulated by the renowned & world famous Ayurvedacharya- Dr Baldeep Kour who is a founder & medical director of DEEP AYURVEDA and who has been practicing Ayurveda for the last 12 years and has focused on treatment of chronic diseases.
- We manufacture each product only on the basis of actual clinical trials and clinical results made by our team of Ayurveda doctors who have tested our products on thousands of patients at their own Ayurvedic clinics.
- We use the best quality herbs and standard dosages as prescribed in our Ayurveda text.
- We never compromise with quality and quantity and all formulation are developed and manufactured only at our own manufacturing facilities.
- This Wellness Package is a unique blend of 100% herbal formulation, which can be used by anyone for healthy living.
Adverse effects: Not found in a clinical trial. It may be safely used for longer periods of time.
OUR Product USP: In our all-herbal formulations, we use only 10:1 herbal extracts in appropriate quantity as per detail mentioned on the label of each product.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified Unit
- Product is manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt. of India)
Disclaimer : These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult your physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.